Colossal specializes in understanding the unique needs of our Federal Agency clients and identifying, screening and rapidly deploying seasoned and security-cleared personnel at Government client sites in both CONUS and OCONUS locations. These include:
- Program/Project Management: Our Project Management staff utilizes the Project Management Institute (PMI) methodology and has an extensive understanding of the five phases in the project management lifecycle.
- Subject Matter Experts: We have nationally recognized experts that can assist with regulatory compliance for SRIP (Select Reserve Incentives Program), SLRP (Student Loan Repayment Program), GI Bill Kicker, and FTA (Federal Tuition Assistance). We also have expertise in the field of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid claims and records administration.
- Security Guard Services: Our Physical Security Guards are retired Military and Law Enforcement personnel and have many years of experience providing security support to the U.S. Embassies, Military Bases and Federal Government establishments.
- Clerical and Administrative Personnel: Accounting Clerks, Logistics Clerks, Data Entry Specialists, Secretaries, and Help Desk Specialists.
- Linguists: Our linguists specialize in more than 190 languages including Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Dari, Pashto, Korean, German and Russian and have experience supporting multiple Federal Agencies in challenging environments.